Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ironical

Ironical (adj)
i-ron-i-cal

1.  Using or prone to irony: An ironical writer
2.  Pertaining to, of the nature of , exhibiting, or characterized by irony or mockery:
   e.g. My friends: "Malkiat is writing about driving sensibly.. Well, that's ironical"


I somehow know that the above will be the reaction of many of my friends who have seen me drive, risked their lives and witnessed Awesome-ness.


But isn't it that the guy who commits mistakes knows what mistakes not to commit, right?
(Btw, I don't call what I do on the road a mistake)


Coming to the point.. I am trying to post ideas here which anyone can implement on the road to make their experience better than what it is right now.

We all witness some assholes on the road (even I have), so why not take our driving a step above, han?

Hope you like the posts and implement the ideas.

If you benefit from the ideas, I'll consider this blog worthwhile.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment